Have you ever wished you could...
- Unpack emotional baggage and deal with the past
- Confront perfectionism and negative attitudes
- Change your perspective on your circumstances
- Let go of regret and shame
- Build positive healthy relationships
- Dream big and live with purpose
What a fun book this is! Michelle offers tips for addressing real life issueswith a generous dose of humor. She's not afraid to let us see the real Michelle and give us comfort in knowing that the trials we are dealing with are not ours alone.
There are great ideas and if you like crafty things, there are some suggestions at the end of each chapter to make something to remind you of what you've learned.
I did the book as sort of a Bible study - a chapter a week - and really enjoyed having the week to think on what I had read before moving on to the next chapter.
Click here for a wonder Q&A with Michelle to get some insight to her life.
I highly recommend this book.
Many thanks to Michelle and KCW Communications for my free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.